Monday, October 17, 2011

YOU WANT THE BEST...YOU GOT THE BEST!!!!!





YOU WANT THE BEST ??

I have had my Gene Destroyer Costume for over 3 years and after several appearances i had some wear and tear that needed attention.

I called Barry Carr for a special appointment for a little refurb for my Dragon Boots and Armour.

Wow what a refurb i got ! Absolute Perfection to Detail. I always get compliments and of course .... " WOW .... GENE !! GENE !!! "

Barry had noticed some distress cracking, (that I didnt) in the Dragon Heads and called me immediately and said a repair will be inferior and you wont be happy.

We both agreed that replacing with new and improved Dragon Heads will be for the best, and for nearly the same cost.

When i opened my container with my new Dragon Heads..... WOW what a difference. Complete Perfection and better construction and detail to say the least were AWESOME !!

The Destroyer costume is the most asked for costume .... Do NOT cheat yourself with the imitations.... Treat yourself to the GENIUS of Barry Carr !!!

Look at my pictures... email me and I'll send them to you myself. MY Costume is the BEST.... Made by the BEST !!

Jeff Douglas