Friday, October 14, 2011

Not just making costumes but helping dreams come true is part of our business



Chicago 2010 Tinley Park, I'm wearing a Destroyer costume I bought from Barry and am sitting in the second row in front of Tommy. KISS goes offstage then as they are coming back out for the encore Gene is the first one back on stage and walks directly towards me. I was so happy that he even acknowldged my presence, then the unthinkable happened. He motioned for me to come to the front of the stage past security and handed me his sweaty towel. I said "Thanks Gene." and he gave me a big grin and a hand sign and said "No Problem." So, I got to meet my hero and out of 36,000 people he called ME to the stage and gave ME his sweaty towel, and it's all because of Barry's costume. If you are deciding whether or not to buy one of Barry's costumes, take it from me, it's worth every penny.