Monday, October 24, 2011

THE KISS NAVY HAS ALREADY CHOSEN OUR PRODUCTS AS THE BEST!


I have always enjoyed KISS from the 70's and for the past few years
have wanted to dress up as Gene,partly due to the success of his GSFJ
show. Due to my busy schedule working two jobs,I never had the time to
make a good costume that would be competitive. Once I found out there
was going to be a KISS Kruise and a lookalike contest would be held,I
put into motion of getting myself a Gene costume made. Everywhere I
searched Barry's name would pop up as being the master of KISS
costumes. I found him on Facebook and after reading his testimonials,I
decided to inquire with him about having one made. Once I spoke with
Barry on phone,I could tell he was the one I wanted to make my costume.
He was very helpful and I felt good about his services. He was there
every step and let me know how progress was coming and made sure I got
the costume in time for the Kruise. He was able to supply me with
everything I needed and answered every question I had. I entered the
contest on Kruise and felt my costume was one of the best there were
and people commented to me on how good it looked. The material is
really first class and you can tell Barry puts a lot of pride in his
work. By the way,as in another previous testimonial,I too am a police
officer,so it must be something about officers wanting to dress up as
KISS.

James Leonard