Saturday, October 8, 2011

I just keep pushing..maybe you the KISS army will let Gene & company know you want this stuff not thecheap knock offs they call official






It has always been a childhood dream to work the Gods of rock ...KISS ...I plea to Gene ...take these products work with me and make them official let me show you what a real KISS fan can produce for you..costumes is just a tip of what I got planned ...about to release things to stagger the imagination...and will definately appeal to us old timer KISS fans...the ones than can afford to play your financial games Gene...I too am a business man...and your merchandise of late gene is less than KISS worthy and insulting to the KISS fans that have been with you from the start! I challenge Gene & KISS right now publicly...I will donate a Gene $immons sonic boom armor...proceeds going to wounded warriors...Gene signs it to help bring a better profit....


How about it Gene...stop trusting your bus driver and try out real business!

Your call Gene...but truth is you hate me cause I am the greatest costumer maker out there...the only one capable of giving your fans what they want...and they come to you in flocks proving that...everywhere you go you see my work!...Give me a call Gene...let's get some business going rather than you behaving like an ass as you did in Springfield Ill...coming off the stage to attack us was so childish....we are both too old for games...so I come to you publicly to off a partnership in this ...step up...270-994-7311...you miss me leave a message...do not act a coward like your bus driver Paul.