Thursday, May 5, 2011

YET...ANOTHER SATISFIED CUSTOMER...





Being a diehard KISS fan, I always wanted Gene’s boots. I tried my hand at it, but was not satisfied at all. I came across Barry purely by accident on eBay. I contacted him about purchasing a set of Sonic Boom shells. I got the shells relatively quick and was blown away…they looked great. After some time, I decided to contact Barry again about attaching them to my Rock the Nation boots along with making me leggings. He said he could and to send him the boots & shells. Well, I got the boots back and to my surprise, he permanently attached the leggings to the boots and sealed and finished the back of the shells. What I got was a complete pair of rockin’ Sonic Boom Boots. No worrying about this piece and that piece or if things look rite….he took all those worries away. My daughter which is a big KISS fan asked if they were Gene’s when she seen them, when I told her no, she said that they were still cool anyway and tried them on.
Now a word of advice, Barry takes his work very seriously. He has a real passion for his art. Treat him right and he will treat you right. He goes above and beyond what is asked of him. Thanks Barry for a job well done…
Rock n’ Roll….
Jody Hendricks