Friday, May 13, 2011

AWESOME TESTIMONIAL FROM ACROSS THE OCEAN






Recently, Barry Carr build me my tailor made Gene Simmons Sonic Boom Costume.
It was a dream come true!

Last January I auditioned for Dutch Kiss tributeband "Kiss on the Rocks" (www.kissontherocks.com).
Boy was I happy when they hired me as their demon!

Obviously, they wanted me to look one on one, and they told me about this "Barry Carr".
We got in touch via his friend Jerry, and this is when the adventure started.
To make a long story short, everything, and I mean really everything, came true. Barry and Jerry took time, listened to all our requests and made this a comfortable process. Yes, it’s serious $$$, but it’s worth every dime. These are the true professionals! You can imagine ordering something of the internet, having it ship across the ocean without meeting the builders, makes one a little nervous. No reason whatsoever: the costume and boots came in in perfect condition. I am so proud of my costume; it is incredible beautiful.

Barry Carr is the best!!!!!

Thank you so much Barry and Jerry