Thursday, May 19, 2011

TESTIMONIAL OF THE TOUGHNESS AND LONGEVITY OF MY COSTUMES & BOOTS






Road tested!
I have had my costume for 2 ½ years and travel all over the US with it, mostly by air and as you can see the boots have held up and the armor has too. No breaks or cracks. As with anything minor touch up is needed from time to time, but Barry walked me through of the how to and they look as great as the day I got them. The best part is that I have never had to send anything back for repairs. They have been from Florida to Michigan to Los Angeles and points in between doing all types of events for outdoors to all types of stages.
What is so funny is the reaction from the Airlines and TSA that have to see what’s in side of the case and their comments have been all the same, “This is too cool.” Or “Where did you get these? I’ve been a KISS fan for years!” Oh yea, I now have the Sonic Boom and it hold it own on the road! This stuff is built to last!