Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Testimonial from our customer in Germany CARLOS CACHAFEIRO







Hi KISS Fans!

I’ve been a huge KISS Fan since I was a kid and I was always figuring out what it’s like to wear such great costumes and these boots.

Well, for a long time the only way to get a KISS costume was to build one by myself but that was very difficult or nearly impossible.

One day one of my biggest dreams came true: I got a choise to play “The DEMON” in an authentic KISS tribute band and so I badly needed a great looking costume.

I didn’t really know how to get one, even more because I live in Germany (here is no one who does stuff like that).

So I started looking arround the internet an I found Barry’s Page with all the great costumes he did and I was very impressed!

Well, to be honest: It was a strange feeling to send a lot of money in a strange country to someone I didn’t know and I was afraid to be ripped off like many others…

When the costume arrived I was stunned about the dragon boots-they looked awsome!

A few days later the armor arrived as well and the Destroyer - costume was complete.

I was glad and relieved that everything went good and I was also satisfied with the look of the costume.

I know there are bad rumors about Barry in the net and from other costume makers as well…

But I just can tell everyone that he is a honest business partner and he did as he promised: Barry delivered!

Whatever they may say: I have the costume I was dreaming of and it looks fantastic as you can see in my pics.

So to all of you who may be looking for an original KISS costume – Call Barry and you’ll get what you’re looking for!

I’m looking foreward to my next costumes: The Alive, Love Gun, Dynasty and Creatures of the night costume – I want them ALL!!!!

Thanx Barry…