Wednesday, June 22, 2011

EVEN POLICE OFFICERS WANNA ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE




I've been a Kiss fan my entire life. I've always wanted a Destroyer era Gene suit ! I thought it was one of things I would never have. One day I was looking on the internet at fan made suits.... I happened to come across Barry's site. I couldn't believe it...... I finally found what I always wanted ! I called Barry immediately and he quoted me a price. Not bad for something I always dreamed off..... You gotta remember I used to hot glue blocks of wood to rubber boots in attempt to make Dragon boots ! Now I know your thinking that's a lot of money to send off in hopes of getting back what you grew up seeing on posters and in concert. Let me first say that I'm a Police Officer and have been in law enforcement for 15 years so I'm always a little skeptical about things.. Barry was easy to deal with and kept an open line of communication. When I received my costume from Barry I couldn't wait to open the box.... When I did I was not disappointed ! It was better than I thought !!! There is no way I would order from anyone else.... Everything out there is cheap Halloween costumes.... Barry's is KISS costumes !!!! Thank you Barry for making one of my childhood dreams come true !