Sunday, June 5, 2011

Man if this don't tell you we build the sturdiest costumes out there...this guy blew me away with his story ...





I bought a Destroyer suit from Barry and loving it. Last night I was out and about at a Kiss tribute night wearing the complete suit. After the show I boxed up my suit and put the boots in a duffel bag and apparently left it on the roof of my car when I left. Well, I drove off the bag hit the street and was run over by a car. Luckily a Cop saw the whole thing and picked the bag up . He had no idea what was in the bag. I had my name on a flight tag from a previous trip i had taken. I go to retrieve the bag and see a scrape hole in the bag and notice a few small plastic pieces. I open the bag to my horror of seeing my prized boots smashed. I take them out to examine the damage and found mostly the heels got smashed. But the car ran over the dragon head and they are so sturdy all that happened to the head part was where it got dragged a bit from the car. Only a deep grind mark. I must say, They are built sturdy and was amazed at how they handled being crushed. I made a call to Barry and should have some new shells to replace these broken ones. Thanks a million Barry for making sturdy ass boots and getting this sorted out in short order.. Rock on..

Barrie.



Now what this says is...look at the abuse our product can take...too awesome!