Sunday, November 2, 2008

WANTED THE BEST..WE ARE HERE...AND THE PEOPLE SPEAK OUR PRAISES




Searched all over trying to find kiss costumes,without any luck. I found some that just wasn't good enough. I ended up making my own costumes ....than I found (Barry Carr) a year and a half later....his work that I seen was awesome. so I got in touch with him on myspace and weeks later my boy and myself got a couple of awesome costumes.just in time for Halloween....the pics are better than a 1000 words....my boys love gun outfit got him tons of attention Halloween night and the same goes for myself.plenty of people wanting pics all night long .it was very cool....I'm a very satisfied customer....I highly recommend (Barry Carr) for your kiss costume needs....thanks again Barry for being on top of your game..........peace..........