Sunday, November 2, 2008

THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN....WE ARE THE GO TO PLACE FOR YOUR KISS COSTUME NEEDS



Dear Barry,

I want to thank you for making me thee most kick-ass rockin Gene Simmons costume ever!!! The authenticity and resemblance was impeccable. Rock the Nation costume is by far the best Gene ever wore. I was at a huge Halloween Bash lastnight in Downtown Chicago and when I got out of my car I had a swarm of people wanting to take a picture with me. I've must of taking over 100 pictures lastnight. There were some cool costumes but everyone said I had the Golden Trophy costume. I've had some cool looking Gene costumes but this topped them all. Barry's creativity and skills produced the paramount of replica costumes.

If You Want The Best then You Got The Best - Barry Carr.

Thanks again Barry for all your hard work and dedication.