Sunday, November 2, 2008

MORE TESIMONIALS....PROVING WE ARE THE BEST!


Barry, I really appreciate all that you did to help me with my KISS costume. My daughter and I had a great night at our city sponsored Halloween festival. You were the only person that helped me keep my sanity when other people couldn't deliver. I'm not going to take up space criticizing all the others out there. Suffice to say that you mean what you say, and say what you mean. My costume was custom made in every aspect and it fits and displays like a museum piece. You and your team are devoted to detail, construction and quality. This costume will probably be around long after I'm gone. I wish I had found you years ago. Thanks for making me a costume that I'm proud to wear and tell people about. I had so much fun watching the expressions on people's faces as I passed by them. I quit counting people asking me for a photo after the first hundred or so. I accommodated everyone's request and won first place in the massive Halloween contest here in Hollywood.
We will definitely work together again. I see a lot of costumes and props in my line of work and you are as good, if not better than the people I work with. I tip my hat to you. With sincere thanks, Marc Macaulay.