Monday, November 11, 2013

Another satisfied customer Tommy England



Tommy England strutting proudly in the Monster Gene Simmons I did...even did upgrades for him to rock Halloween in...Here are a few words from Tommy.

I would like to thank Barry for all the help he has done with the updates to my monster costume. I bought one of Barry's costumes used last year from William Hokanson. When I received the costume I was very shocked the conditions it was in. The paint on the armor was so bad that I had to completely disassemble the whole costume and repaint it. I contacted Barry inquiring what condition the costume was in originally. Barry assured me that the costume was in perfect condition when he sent it out so someone had tried to repaint it after he sold it. He offered to restore the costume to it's original condition for me but I did not have time to ship it off and have it back in time. This past year I was able to get with him to do a few updates for me. He updated the rib section and cod piece for me in plenty of time for Halloween. I am very satisfied with his work, craftsmanship, and customer service. I recommend his costumes to everyone and I will be contacting him in the future for all my updates.