Thursday, July 10, 2008

ANOTHER SATISFIED CUSTOMER.




Barry, I cannot thank you enough for making me the perfect costume. The first time I wore the costume I only wore the boots because I didn't have time to do the make-up and everything else. I was the hit of the party by far. Everybody asked where I got them and I had quite a few people tell me if they had boots like that they would wear them everyday! The first time I wore the whole costume with full make-up was at an anniversary party for a bar. The owner told me he had seen many KISS tribute bands in his day and he had never seen a costume anywhere nearly as good as mine. He told me if I could learn to play bass I could be in any tribute band because of how amazing the costume is. Everybody had to have their picture taken with me. The next time I wore the costume was at an outdoor 4th of July party. Luckily it was only in the 70s here that day. Again everybody had to have their picture taken with me even the little kids! I just wanted to say thanks again for the most unbelievable costume and making me the most popular guy at any party.