Monday, March 6, 2017

A MONSTER OF A TESTIMONIAL...#KISSREPLICAS#GENESIMMONS#PAULSTANLEYLIVE

When you are in a KISS Tribute band, you always try to look your best. Before I talked to Barry, I tried other companies like Kiss Replicas who pride themselves on authenticity and quality. So I gave them a shot and ordered a pair of the Love Gun boots. I've never been so disappointed in a product. The boots didn't even last one outing before the boot literally fell off the platform. After that I contacted Barry Carr. He took the time to go through each type of Gene costume with me to compare and contrast which one I felt was best for me and he assured me that this was going to be a quality, stable, and safe costume. After ordering it and sending all my measurements in a few short months it arrived at my doorstep. And I was blown away! The quality and detail and the fact that it was custom made to my exact measurements was amazing. I gave it the first real test run on March 4th because we had a show. I was comfortable all night long and everybody were blown away by this incredible costume. Barry Carr is the only one in this business who knows what they are doing. I had to learn the hard way by trying other subpar companies who make promises but never deliver. Barry answered any questions I had during the creation and arrival of my costume. If you want the best you got to ask for the best, and that's exactly what I did.
Don't waste your time with anything else. If you want a quality Kiss costume, Barry Carr should be your first and only choice. I look forward to many more shows wearing this beautiful costume. My thanks and best wishes to Barry Carr.

-Taylor Stursa