Sunday, November 16, 2014

Miquel with a MONSTER testimonial

First of all my respect and total admiration to Mr Barry Carr, I am a professional musician and although the music I do is a distant genre from rock and roll I've always been a huge fan of this music and an admirer of one of the most fabulous bands of all time KISS. So my story with the Gene Simmons Monster suit goes like this, at early 2014 we in the band decided that we would wear something special for this years Halloween since we always use a uniform in the band we would try a costume for that day. so I saw this an opportunity to dress as The Demon, I started to surf the net looking for the right thing and there where some cheap options of buying or renting but I didn't liked the quality offered and when I was about to give up I came upon Mr Carr's blog, man this looked like real thing, all the pics, the other satisfied customer, I didn't give it a second thought and contacted this man, long story short, the armor arrived on time, craftsmanship at its best, my wife was astonished when I tried on, the day of our concert band mates where so surprised when I showed up all dressed up and audience went crazy, man I was a big success that night, although I got to confess that is a suffering to perform like this when you are not use to this but I had a blast, I had one of the best nights, next week there was some radio station awards in Los Angeles and all people that I encountered from the industry that saw me on the social media was giving compliments and saying I was the best dressed on this years Halloween, I had great experience and I get to bring a supercool addition to my man cave putting that armor on display.

Thank you Barry Carr, you're an artist

Miguel
Lake Elsinore Ca