Friday, October 31, 2014

Rock N Roll dreams come true with our awesome costumes!

I myself , Like many other people have been KISS fans forever and have always wanted to be their favorite Kiss member since they can remember. Well my dream finally came true when I was looking around on different sites for the perfect Destroyer costume and came across Barry Carr. I looked and looked at all the costumes and read all the blogs on what a great job he has done for many other people like myself and after thinking for awhile and talking it over with my wife I finally contacted Barry and had a awesome conversation with him and on June 11th sealed the deal on my 1976 Destroyer suit. All I can say now is ROCK-N-ROLL all night and party every day ! ! ! Thank you so much Barry for making my dream come true.
Ed