Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Customers satisfaction is what I strive to achieve...and It works!










Wow!!!! I opened the box and was like a kid at Christmas.
I bought a pair of boots from him 4 years ago, and love them. So, when I spoke with Barry about Gene’s Monster costume, he said which version did I want? He blew me away with the attention to detail. I decided that I wanted the one like he wore in the press conference.
I was a little concerned about fitting me, because I was football player and still work out and clothes are hard to fit and a custom costume? I asked him, Can you do it? And with confidence he said yes! And he did it! I also told him I want to display this in my office and Barry told me how to make display stand, I like a man that will go the extra mile.
I am looking forward to getting my new boots and he can do that too.

Thanks my man for a great costume! I wished I had this when I played, how cool would this be to walk around in the locker room!

Customer for life,
Glenn