Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Jody Hendricks ..a repeat customer was blown away with his new sonic boom costume




04/29/2012

I just received my Sonic Boom armour & Love Gun boot from Barry Carr. Un freakin’ believable. The boots look right out of the 1977/78 tour. The comfort is fantastic & the accuracy is dead on. I am a repeat customer with Barry. I purchased a pair of Sonic Boom boots from him last year & I have put them thru the test & they are as strong as he said they were all along. I wasn’t sure I would like the Love Gun boots but got them anyway…Boy am I glad I did…no regrets at all…..0….
The Sonic Boom armour fits like a glove…I had reservations about the fit from the start like pinch points, sizing…but Barry reassured me none of that would happen. And when I tried it on (still thinking I knew what would happen) I was dead wrong….it was perfect. It was like wearing a shirt…so comfortable it was unbelievable. When this was ordered, Barry wanted a ton of info about sizes & measurements….now I see why. He kept constant contact with me thru e-mail, texts, & phone calls. He also give me visual updates on the progress.
Overall…I gotta give Barry an A+ 100% & a job well done on all his work. Do not hesitate in contacting Barry Carr for all your KISS costume needs. He will treat you with 100% respect & professionalism. I will deffinately be returning costumer.

Jody Hendricks