Friday, December 31, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR KISS ARMY AND THANKS FOR A GREAT YEAR!







I am so grateful to those of you whom have believed in the work I do...that is half the battle for me to know my art is appreciated and desired by others...Through my art I try to express the impression of my heroes upon what I do.
Together with your help through sales as well as moral support I am making a childhood dream come true and I thank you from the bottom of my heart!

May GOD bless & keep all of you out there and who knows maybe I can become official with KISS in this new year....idea wise you people have seen nothing yet...we got some major shockers for you coming soon...a book of all the adventures along this path with many photos...as well as a collectors guide using my own massive collection as the guide for photos as I have every item since the beginning...good things coming people....let me hear ya say yeah!!!!!