Monday, September 27, 2010

Don't make the mistake that I almost made!!


Don't make the mistake that I almost made!!
A friend of mine happened to send me an email with Barry's link and the KISS costumes. I was amazed. This led to the idea of doing a tribute. I started researching all of the other options, and nothing else came even close. I did a little more research of KISSKOSTUMES because I didn't know how you would sell them off of a blog. This next part is KEY! I noticed a lot of posts from a guy who claimed Barry was a crook and a thief. Right there, I almost ordered the "licensed" costume because this guy was just determined to badmouth Barry. I reluctantly decided to email Barry and see what he was all about, and get his take on this thing. He gave me a good explanation up front, and seemed to be on the up and up, not to mention a very friendly guy. I thought about it, and decided if I was going to do a tribute, I was gonna do it right and order the costume from Barry. Not ordering this Destroyer costume would have been a HUGE mistake! It is custom made to fit me, and it's accurate to the last detail. I mean look at it. I won't have the boots for a couple of days, and it's gonna be an agonizing wait. I don't know how long I'll do a tribute, but I've always wanted to dress up like KISS with the makeup and costume even if it was just for one night. Even if it is for only one night, this costume will be the final piece to becoming the role of Gene. It's just unbelievable. Thanks Barry, you're a great guy, man. P.S. I'm ready for those boots.