Wednesday, February 10, 2010

GENE SIMMONS...THE TRUTH IS ABOUT TO BE EXPOSED!



As some of you might already know there has been a little situation
between Gene Simmons and our friend Barry Carr. It seems Barry
through nothing but passion has struck a chord on both sides of the
Kiss Army fence. We have seen the great work Barry has done. . As a
salute to Barry's artistic abilities and vision I have made it my mission to
acquire the Gene Simmons signature to complete Barrys tattoo and
praise what Gene Simmons has tried to discredit. Barry is the costume
maker of the costume makers. To be honest, Barry should be making the
costumes for Kiss Straight Out!!! Which brings me to the evening of
Feb 8, 2010. Barnes and Noble Los Angeles Ca. Gene Simmons and Paul
Stanley book signing.........That Paul was unable to attend due to illness...

So I'm off to the Grove in Hollywood, an outdoor shopping mall where
years ago it was the graveyard parking lot for the old The Price is Right
game show sets at CBS. It's 5:30pm, I buy the book so that I can get a
wristband so that I can get the autograph for Barry. I go up to the
third floor where the event is being held. There are about 60 people
ahead of me and within an hour there are about 60 people behind me. In
line I observe and participate in Kiss conversations.... Fave album?
Alive 35. Etc...Behind me came a group of 4 die hard fans one named
Tony Whitfield. When I told Tony why I was really here he quickly said
"Barry Carr?" I took out my blue post it out of my pocket of my "punk
rock Michael Jackson" leather jacket I was wearing and confirmed why I
WAS THERE. Tony and I now are filling in the crowd around us about the
path that Barry has taken and what Barry's contribution to the Kiss
world has meant to many of us especially those who have physical
ailments or conditions that usually don't allow participation in a
world that wants everything that's out of the norm to be first out of
sight then out of mind. Well that doesn't work for real Kiss fans and
as the KISSTORY books confirms, that's why Kiss was born The Barnes
and Noble staff announced the following at 6:45.... 15 mins before Genes
entrance.......conclusion in tomorrows post and please do stay tuned it is a SHOCKER!