Wednesday, January 20, 2010

WE ARE YOUR ONE STOP KISS SHOP!




More than just costumes.

When ordered my costume last year I decided to add one of Barry’s dolls to the order. I asked if he could make the costume on the doll to match mine, he said sure! And as promised he did. My costume is the Creatures top with the Destroyer boots, choker and belt. I was as blown away when I open the box with the doll as I was when my costume came in. I can tell you it was well worth it and it adds to my collection and it’s one of a kind.

Also the costume itself is built to last. I have been traveling across the country with our production and the costume is holding up and no repairs are needed. If you are in the market for a real KISS costume don’t worry about how if it’s going to fall apart, it won’t trust me. Just know Barry takes pride in his work and you will get what you pay for and the doll makes a great addition too.

THE RAD REV

Jerry West