Monday, November 16, 2009

THE BEST HALLOWEEN COSTUME


Hi Barry,

The arrival of my Gene Simmons costume and boots left everyone in awe when
they see it. The fit and finish is amazing, and your attention to detail is
awesome. Everyone who sees me is in awe. Every step of the way you
communicated by e-mail with me and the delivery time was exactly what you
promised. As with any internet purchase, there is some fear in forwarding
such a large amount of money in advance, but you were great to work with
from the first e-mail and phone calls right through to solving some
finishing touches. Thank you very much for providing me with a quality
outfit that I will have for many years to come. I have already won a
Halloween costume this year, and I am sure there will be many more to come.
Thank you very much.

Mike $immons (Toronto, Canada)