Saturday, July 25, 2009

ANOTHER TESTIMONIAL...GUESS I GOTTA BE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT HERE?


When i decided to invest in a Destroyer Gene costume, I researched and talked to many tribute bands, and the same name kept coming up, Barry Carr. I said before, this is an investment. Barry is a stickler for creating the most accurate costumes and this is no exception. Barry takes the time to talk to you, gets your information, and makes the costume to your specs... this is not an off the rack costume!!
The armour, belt, boots and leggings ARE the REAL DEAL!!
I think we all have seen the rest... now invest in the best in the business.
I just attended the 2nd largest parade in Indiana in July 2009, and the crowd ERUPTED when they saw me as Gene... the Demon had arrived! Women went nuts... the television announcers went crazy, and i was nearly rushed at one point. I would recommend and will purchase from Barry Carr again!! His knowledge and expirience are 2nd to NO ONE! This is his profession... not like others who build costumes part time and make crap and steal your money!!